13 September 2012

In Response to Michael Neff of Atchity Entertainment

Mr Neff, there's something you should know about me: I do not conduct business on Facebook. I sent you on your wall a request to Like my page because that's where the download to the ARC is. I simply thought that you might find A Poet from Hollywood: Love, Insanity, Stephen Gyllenhaal, and the Creative Process amusing in a gossipy way. Your response to me on your Facebook wall in the form of a “rejection letter” was incredibly insulting. I know how you make your living and I know who your masters are, but none of that was my concern when I chose to make you a Facebook friend. Tell me, don't you read for simple pleasure anymore? If not, you're contributing to the literacy problem of our country while profiting from it at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment